Monday, February 22, 2010

Rebecca & Drew Manufacturing Website Gig!

Today I received a call from the fabulous Lila Smith, asking me if I would be available to come in today or tomorrow to shoot video segments of her fitting me for the right sized shirts for the
Rebecca & Drew website. Apparently, Drew had asked for me specifically (since I TOTALLY rock out their shirts, apparently!). And my answer was a resounding YESSS!!!!! :-D

The video segments were basically like the videos you see of a customer walking into a store, and someone is helping them find the right thing...and *I* was that customer! I had a lot of fun trying on different sizes, the wrong sizes, the right one, some ridiculously silly wrong fitting ones, and all this was with Lila as the sizing expert, and me as the clueness shopper. I was SUPER psyched, and had a total BLAST working with Lila!

On a side note, I was scheduled for an audition with HowCast.com, and am totally excited! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment